Although there may be other correct answers, you have to choose one of the given.
81. Who did the United States fight in World War II?
- Japan, Germany, and Italy
82. Before he was President, Eisenhower was a general. What war was he in?
- World War II
83. During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States?
84. What movement tried to end racial discrimination?
- civil rights movement
85. What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?
- fought for civil rights
- worked for equality for all Americans
86. What major event happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States?
- Terrorists attacked the United States.
87. Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.
88. Name one of the two longest rivers in the United States.
- Missouri River
- Mississippi River
89. What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States?
- Pacific Ocean
90. What ocean is on the East Coast of the United States?
- Atlantic Ocean