Although there may be other correct answers, you have to choose one of the given.
21. The House of Representatives has how many voting members?
- four hundred thirty-five (435)
22. We elect a U.S. Representative for how many years?
- two (2)
24. Who does a U.S. Senator represent?
- all people of the state
25. Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?
- because of the state’s population
- because they have more people
- because some states have more people
26. We elect a President for how many years?
- four (4)
27. In what month do we vote for President?
28. What is the name of the President of the United States now?
- Donald Trump
29. What is the name of the Vice President of the United States now?
- Mike Pence
30. If the President can no longer serve, who becomes President?
- the Vice President