Although there may be other correct answers, you have to choose one of the given.
91. Name one U.S. territory.
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- American Samoa
- Northern Mariana Islands
92. Name one state that borders Canada.
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Dakota
93. Name one state that borders Mexico.
- New Mexico
94. What is the capital of the United States?
- Washington, D.C.
95. Where is the Statue of Liberty?
- New York Harbor
- Liberty Island
96. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
- because there were 13 original colonies
- because the stripes represent the original colonies
97. Why does the flag have 50 stars?
- because there is one star for each state
- because each star represents a state
- because there are 50 states
98. What is the name of the national anthem?
- The Star-Spangled Banner
99. When do we celebrate Independence Day?
- July 4